In order to separate your professional and personal use of Facebook, you can now use an alternative tool created specifically for companies, called Facebook Business Manager.
Thanks to Facebook Business Manager, you no longer have to link your personal profile to the Facebook pages you have access to. All of your professional use of Facebook is done using Facebook Business Manager—and without being distracted by your newsfeed or all of the alerts you receive on a daily basis.
Thanks to Facebook Business Manager you can:
- Have complete visibility on the resources, pages and ad accounts you manage
- Manage several Facebook pages and ad accounts at the same time, using the same interface and just one business account
- Have more control over access to your pages and ad accounts
- Easily assign roles to your employees for each page and ad account
- Collaborate with other companies as partners
- Share Facebook pixels or product catalogues with other companies
- Avoid mixing business with pleasure
- Become more focused on your work, without being constantly bombarded by your newsfeed
- Ensure that you no longer give individuals admin rights to your Facebook tools
... and much more.
What is Facebook Business Manager used for?
"Business Manager allows advertisers to manage their marketing efforts in one place and share access to assets across their team, partner agencies and vendors.” - Facebook
We will help you create a Facebook Business Manager account along with all the assets you need to configure in it, such as Ads Account, Payment Options, Payment Limitations and etc.
What you’ll get
What we’ll need
Best used by